Private Day Tour at Pyramids, Sakkara and Dahshur
Our Visitors Egypt tour guide will meet and transfer you from hotel to Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list.
Then you will go to witness the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Zoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building in the history.
After that heading to Dahshur . The pyramid field of Dahshur lies about 10 km south of Saqqara. The pyramids here include the famed Bent and Red Pyramids built by the 4th Dynasty king Senefru (father of Khufu, builder of the Great Pyramid). The Bent pyramid is the second funerary monument of King Senefru's Complex after Meidum Pyramid .the reason of its shape
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Day Tour
- Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Main Entrance Fees
- Local Egyptain lunch
- Tourism Police Permission
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any other Meals or Beverages
- Extra Entry Ticket to the Solar Boat Museum
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside one the Pyramids.
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will go the west district of Giza Governorate to explore the massive structures that belonging to the great pharaohs of the old kingdom in Giza Plateau, Dahshur, and Sakkara
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.