Private Day Tour: Anxi Tea Garden And Hongen Rock From Xiamen
Xiamen Port was one of the primary embarking points on the ocean Silk Road and Fujian was one of the first places that provided tea to the foreign market. On this specially organized tour, visit Anxi Tea Garden, learn about tea culture while watching the production process of original Tieguanyin, participate in the tea picking and production process, and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Hong’en Rock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xiamen, Xiamen, Fujian
Local expert guide will pick you up from your Xiamen hotel at 8:30 am to start the trip.
Located in the southeastern Fujian Province, Anxi is a small and mountainous county with a tea farming history dating back to the Tang Dynasty (618 to 907). Today this county produces 15,000 tons of oolong tea annually with its 16,700 acres of tea gardens. Anxi is hailed as the birthplace of this special tea. Most of the population of the county is involved in some aspect of tea cultivation.
On the way, you will have a short visit of Anxi Hong'en Rock to view the beautify scenery. Upon arrival, enjoy an organic lunch at local farm. Visit the Anxi Tea Garden. Here you will learn about tea culture while watching the production process of Tieguanyin, participate in the tea picking and production process, and taste some examples of the fine teas from the region. Afterwards, drive back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Xiamen hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.