Private day to Ouzoud waterfalls and atlas mountains from Marrakech
Escape the heat and bustle of Marrakech to spend a day at the Ouzoud waterfalls located in the Middle Atlas. Enjoy the freshness in the shade of olive trees and discover the waterfalls of the river El Abid.
Nestled in the sumptuous Atlas Mountains, the Moroccan capital of culture, land of Islamic art, is full of historical sites bathed in sunshine and Berber tradition. Here is for you a list of the best tourist attractions for a journey of the senses in the heart of Marrakech
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour with local guide ( Guide Fees not included)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
The waterfalls of ouzoud are the largest waterfalls in Morocco and some of the most beautiful in northern Africa,they are located in the town of Ouzoud / Azilal. They are 110 meters high and considered one of the preferred tourist attractions in Morocco.
Your day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls will start at 8 morning with a 3 hours drive north of Marrakech by crossing the atlas plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms.
Upon arrival at the ouzoud village, start your walking journey downhill to the sources while admiring the splendid views of the 110 m high cascades of Ouzoud with a permanent rainbow as a backdrop.
En route, some local Barbary apes that do expect some nuts from you will greet you along the way !
Local cafés are available next to the stream for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return back to Marrakech.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Traveler pickup is offered
Should travelers contact us one day before the trip run if their accommodation in complicated locations.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.