Private day to Luxor from Aswan by road
- Wonderful day to discover the capital of ancient Egypt (Luxor).
- Visit the majority of sightseeing in Luxor (Karnak Temple, Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Pick up service & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our Nesobity Travel Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Aswan to move to Luxor. Once arrived at Luxor you will cross the Nile river towards the west bank. First visit to the Valley of the Kings, the valley contains 63 royal tombs within the New Kingdom era 1500 B.C. The reason of choosing the west bank in the burial, because of the dry environment, adequate Limestone queries and to keep their tombs and the royal mummies obscured from the robbers. The walls of these tombs are containing incredible carvings and inscriptions indicating the religious life of the Pharaohs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then proceed to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is such a unique temple in its architectural style. Where it contains inscriptions of the royal journey to Puntland. And visions of the divine birth of the Queen Hatshepsut. The limestone mortuary temple of Hatshepsut was designed and constructed by the high priest and architecture Senenmut 1503 B.C.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Later you will be listening to the legendary story of Colossi of Memnon in a granary area. These gigantic statues are sculptured from sandstone.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
. After finishing your enjoyable visit at west Bank, you will move back to east bank. you will visit the complex of Karnak temples. Karnak Temple is one of the biggest Temples in the entire world, here you have the chance to visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparently if you walk around few times it brings you a good luck as may your wishes come true. Karnak Temples were built in dedication to the triad of Thebes God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Finally, you will move back to Aswan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.