Private day hiking trip to Borjomi National Park with lunch and wine tasting.
This is a private hiking tour to Borjomi National Park. This park is one of the most beautiful national parks of Georgia. Exactly this trail that we are offering is not totally off the beaten path however it is not very mainstream as well. The drive from Tbilisi will be done with a comfortable air-conditioned car and the drive will take up to two hours. First guide with the guests will get to the Ranger's station where they will get a map and where they will do the registration procedure. After that they will drive to the starting point of the trail. The hike is from the easy ones. Most of the time hiking is done under the shade of the pine trees. The final point of the trail is panorama viewpoint. On finishing the hike guests will be taken to a small family owned winery near Borjomi where guests will try wines from very rare Meskhetian grape varieties and traditional Georgian lunch. On finishing the tasting and lunch they will head back to the capital.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Natural homemade wine is included.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding and transportation services are included. The guide will accompany guests during the hike.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Imereti Region
This is a day hiking trip to Borjomi National Park. In the morning guests will be picked up at the location provided by them and along with the guide they will head to Borjomi. The drive will take nearly two hours to get to the starting point of the trail. The hike is very easy and pleasant. Duration of the hike - one way - will be from hour and a half to two hours. Mostly the hike is done in the shade of the trees therefore it is very pleasant especially in the summer. Trail is very well marked and it goes up gradually. The final point of the hike will be panoramic viewpoint in Borjomi National Park. On finishing the hike guests with the guide will head to a very nice, small family-owned winery near Borjomi where the young winemaker makes wine in a traditional clay vessel called Qvevri. There the guests will be served natural wines and traditional Georgian lunch. After lunch they will head back to Tbilisi.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travelers will be picked up from the location provided by them.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.