Private Day Camel Trekking Tour in Draa Valley from Zagora
Enjoy the stunning view of Draa valley and its palm groves and hidden Berber Villages during your camel trekking
Enjoy the beautiful Sahara desert landscapes
Experience a camel ride and a freshly prepared picnic lunch in the Oasis
Visit the village Tamegroute together with a local guide
Visit a local Berber family for dinner and learn about Nomadic life in Southern Morocco
Get yourself some natural Henna Tattoos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel ride and Camel Trekking (around 3 h walking, 1 camel per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Camel- and Trekking guides
- Guided Tour in Tamegroute with local guide
- Entry/Admission - Tamegroute
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
You will be picked up in the morning for a private Taxi transfer to your meeting point with the camels and camel guides.
Pass By: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
The Draa river in the valley of the same name is with 1'100 km Morocco’s longest river. The valley consists of many traditional Berber villages with Kasbahs of the 17th and 18th century built of mud and straw, huge green date palm groves and the fabolous view of the snowcapped Atlas Mountains. The valley has a rich history and is definitely one of the top tourist attractions in Morocco.
Here, your Camel Trekking day will take place. Hike and/or ride your camel through the palm groves and desert landscapes.
At lunch time, enjoy a freshly prepared picnic lunch in the shade of the trees.
Stop At: Tamegroute, Valle du Daraa, Zagora Morocco
After your trekking, you will visit the village of Tamegroute, famous for its green pottery, the old koran library and religious school as well as a subterranean Kasbah. Visit Tamegroute together with a local guide, before you continue to the house of a local family, where you will enjoy a typical Berber lunch, cooked on a fire place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamegroute, Tamegroute, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
The last highlight of the day is the visit of a local family's home for dinner. See how the local Berber's live in the countryside with their kettle, enjoy a typical sweet mint tea and later a freshly cooked dinner with the family.
If you like to, the women from the house can make some natural Henna Tattoos for you.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
After your dinner, you will be driven back to Zagora to your accommodation or Meeting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in and around ZagoraPick ups at Zagora Airport (Arrivals) also possibleMeeting place if you arrive in Zagora by rental car, bus or taxi: In front of the Restaurant "Chez Omar" in the centre of Zagora - in this case, please send us a What's app message after booking to arrange pick upAirports
- Zagora Airport, Zagora, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.