Private Datong Day Tour Arranged by Local Tour Guide Nancy
Join us on this great tour, to visit the charming Hanging Temple. An ancient temple known for its precarious perch on a cliff face in north China reopened in time for the May Day holiday of 2016 after being damaged by a falling rock last year.In 2010, the Hanging Temple listed on "World's Top 10 Most Dangerous Architectures" by the Time Magazine. We also discover the beauty of the Yungang Grottoes ,boast more than 51,000 statues with the largest 17 meters high and the smallest 2 cm high. It was listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site in 2001. An essential day trip from Datong!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance tickets fee
- Entry/Admission - Yungang Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Hengshan Hanging Temple (Xuankong si)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yungang Grottoes, Wuzhou Mountain, Urban Area, Datong 37000 China
Explore the well-preserved, representative and simply breathtaking architectures built in different dynasties of ancient China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hengshan Hanging Temple (Xuankong si), Hengshan, Datong China
Explore the well-preserved, representative and simply breathtaking architectures built in different dynasties of ancient China. After verification with the scenic area of Hanging Temple, the temple is normally open in winter unless there is heavy snow.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in Datong
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.