Private Danube Bend tour - full day
Visit the three most beautiful cities of the Danube Bend
Historical tour of Hungary. Have a wonderful walk along the ”Blue Danube”. From Budapest we travel directly to the former Hungarian capital: Esztergom (headquarters of the Catholic Church and burial of the great Hungarian Cardinals, as Cardinal Mindszenty), where the largest Basilica in Hungary.
At the top of Castle Hill one sees a panoramic view to the Danube and opposite bank of the river you can see Slovakia. After traveling to Visegrád to visit the former royal residence (includes entrance), The Castle of Visegrád, where you can admire the breathtaking panoramic view of the Danube Bend.
After visiting the fort, we have a lunch in a typical Hungarian restaurant. After lunch we continue to the city of artists, Szentendre. After a walking tour of the old city have the opportunity to shop or visit the Margit Kovács Museum.
We would appreciate if you provide us your mobile number in order to contact you in case of any change
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Esztergom Basilica / Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Visegrad Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Szamos Marzipan Exhibition and Workshop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Esztergom Basilica / Cathedral, Castle Hill Szt. István tér, Esztergom 2500 Hungary
the capital of Hungary and is still the centre of the Catholic Church. We visit the largest cathedral of Hungary (also burial place of famous cardinals, like Primate József Mindszenty)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Visegrad Citadel, Varhegy, Visegrad 2025 Hungary
Visegrád: After the Mongol invasion a new fortification was constructed here in the mid-13th century. Currently it is a museum. The top of the hill offers a fascinating panorama on the Danube valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Szamos Marzipan Exhibition and Workshop, Dumtsa Jeno utca 12., Szentendre Hungary
Szentendre: It is a small baroque city built on medieval ruins, located at the gate of the Danube Bend. The town is considered to be the Artists' Village or the Painters' Town. We walk around the historical centre and enjoy the cobblestoned narrow streets as well as the baroque houses. After the guided tour you can also visit some museums (for example the famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum with marzipan figures).
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is in your Hotel or private address in BudapestPlease enter the exact pick-up location (Hotel name or private apartment address) at the time of booking
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available in english, german, french, italian, spanish and portuguese
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.