Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour
Da Nang is the third largest city of Vietnam and is developing so rapidly that it has become a fantastic stopover for tourists to explore. Today you will get to explore caves and pagodas and not to mention, climb up to beautiful viewpoints that overlook the beautiful coast of Da Nang
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
Today’s tour will begin at 08:30. The Danang city tour begins the local way- with a visit to Han Market. Explore row after row of dry goods for sale and mingle with the local shoppers. Then continue to Danang’s Military Zone Museum. See the extensive collection of historic military equipment and insightful displays about national revolutions and the Vietnam-American war.
Take a drive south to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses. Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style.
After lunch at a scenic restaurant, continue exploring Danang with a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda. This serene compound features stunning views over the sea and the Cham Islands. The pagoda is dominated by a 67-metre statue of Guanyin, the goddess of mercy. The locals believe Guanyin protects fishermen from danger so it is not uncommon to see devotees making offerings or saying prayers at the base of the statue.
Pay a visit to a unique cemetery which serves as the last resting place of French and Spanish soldiers. While wandering among the tranquil grounds, learn about their fateful joint expedition in 1858.
The day comes to a close with a visit to the Cham Museum. Browse the remarkable collection of Cham sculptures and artefacts dating from the 7th to 15th century
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.