Private Dalí’s World Wine and Cava Tour with Hotel pick-up from Barcelona
Explore the surreal Surrealist world of Dalí in a private tour by visiting the Theater - Museum of Figueres and the Peralada Castle, the best place in Empordà to enjoy the wines of Catalonia. Did you know that this is where the favorite Cava of Salvador Dalí is produced? Our expert guide will pick you up at your accommodation and drive you in a private vehicle. Discover the life of one of the most representative Catalan artists by following in his footsteps, in the company of a knowledgeable local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to the Dalí Museum (approx. 14€) and Perelada Castle and winery with tasting (approx. 13
- This wonderful private tour will allow you to discover the Surrealist life of Salvador Dalí, by exploring his place of birth, learning about his early inspirations, and viewing some of his most famous works, displayed at the
Dali Theater - Museum of Figueres.
Our expert guide will pick you up at your accommodation and transport you in a private vehicle to the native city of the famous Catalan artist: Figueres. Explore the streets and corners that most significantly shaped his childhood, and learn about some of the places he frequented as an adult.
Once you have arrived, our guide will explain the artistic development of this most extravagant painter, and you will visit together the famous Theater - Museum, also known as the
“largest Surrealist work of art in the world”. The building itself was designed by Dali upon the ruins of an old municipal theater. You will dive deep into the mind of the painter through the
most complete collection of his works and learn about the different stages of Dali’s career, from his very first experiences to his final works. The museum tour will highlight the various styles in which Dali worked, including
nuclear mystic, influenced by his passion for both science and religion.
After really getting to know the inner workings of this great artist, you will continue the tour with a
visit to a local wine cellar and its vineyards, before tasting 4 local wines.
Your wine visit will take place at the
Castle of Perelada, just a few kilometers from Figueres. Here you will have the chance to walk through the vineyards and learn from the producer about the
winemaking process. You will also learn about the
production of Cava, a delicious sparkling wine typical from Catalonia. During your visit you will also
taste one of Dalí’s favorite Cavas, as well as three delicious wines, all products of the Perelada vineyards.
After tasting the wine, you will walk through the different rooms of the Castle, mysterious spaces full of artistic treasures, including a beautiful glass collection and
one of the most important libraries in Europe, housing over 100,000 volumes. Out of these, the library boasts a vast collection of more than 1,000 different editions of Don Quixote.
14th century Perelada Castle is truly a symbol of
Empordà, a gorgeous place known among Catalans and residents of this area. The Castle has been reconstructed and extended several times and now includes several Renaissance features: a western-style façade dating from the 16th century, and the beautiful gardens of the 19th century. Get lost in the many corners of this remarkable palace, which encapsulates the essence of this lovely Catalan region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.