Private Dallas-JFK Limousine Tour
Get an overview of the Dallas /JFK sides in the stretch limousine like a celebrity. Dallas is indeed a city of international renown and boasts some marvelous landmarks. The local guide will be able to provide insider knowledge on many of these sites, encouraging to return so they can take in the sights and sounds.
per adult from
3 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, Main Street and Market Street, Dallas, TX 75202
Your tour starts with pickup from JFK memorial. Then set off with your guide on your exploration of city landmarks that are more than worthy of the time and effort it would take to see and appreciate their beauty. Stops on the tour include Founders Plaza Observation Area, Old Red Museum, John Neely Bryan Cabin, John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, Pioneer Plaza (home to one of the world's largest bronze monuments), Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei), Thanks-Giving Square, First Baptist Dallas fountain plaza, and Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, where former President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. And much more. Your tour ends with return to your departure point.
Departure Point :Star Parking
Return Detail :Drop-off at your selected location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of people per booking: Stretch Limo -10, SUV Limo - 20, LimoBus: 24, 30, 40
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.