Private Dahshur and Memphis and Saqqara Day Tour from Cairo with Private Tour Guide
A day trip to these three destinations located 20-30 kilometers south of Cairo .
You will visit :
Saqqara : the Step Pyramid of The king Djoser and The open temple in the same area .
Dahshour : The Bent Pyramid and the Red pyramid were constructed during the reign of Pharaoh Sneferu .
Memphis : The final stop on our day trip is to the ancient capital city of Memphis. The city
was the first capital of ancient Egypt .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water on board
- All taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Depart from Cairo to see famous Egyptian sites in the south on a private, full-day tour.
In the morning, you will head first to Dahshur to see the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid, the latter of which was never completed. Listen as your Egyptologist guide explains important facts and history about the pyramids and their construction.
Next, visit Memphis, the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. The city is considered to have been a center of rule and culture for more than 3,000 years. It is believed that Memphis was the largest city in the world from its foundation until around 2250 B.C.
When you start to feel hungry, stop off at a local restaurant for lunch. Then continue to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built around 2630 B.C. for King Djoser. Afterward, return to Cairo.
Departure Point :Pick up at your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.