Private Da Nang Foodie & Sightseeing By Night
Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, is the fifth largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hanoi, Can Tho and Haiphong in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. As one of the country’s five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government.
Da Nang is the commercial and educational centre of Central Vietnam, as well as being the largest city in the region. Before 1997, the city was part of Quang Nam-Da Nang Province.
On 1 January 1997, Da Nang was separated from Quảng Nam Province to become one of four independent (centrally controlled) municipalities in Vietnam. Da Nang is listed as a first class city, and has a higher urbanization ratio than any of Vietnam’s other provinces or centrally governed cities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Danang Private Tours, 71 Phan Thanh, Thac Gian ward, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
6:00.pm-6:10.pm Pick up at hotel and meet with guide.
6:15.pm start tour.
Visit Local Market and Flower Market then enjoy various Rice Local Cakes in banana leaves.
Visit Dragon Bridge.
Visit Love Lock Bridge.
Visit Han River Bridge.
Enjoy Nem Lui (Lemongrass Grilled Meat on Skewers),Bun Thit Nuong(Grilled Meat Noodles).
Visit Cao Dai Church and Danang Cathedral Church.
Enjoy Vietnam BBQ Style With Seafood or wild meat or Vietnam Hotpot With Seafood.
Visiting Su Nu Pagoda.
Enjoying selection of Vietnam dessert.
10:00pm End tour, drop off at hotel or original meeting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Danang
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.