Private Da Nang City Full Day Guided Tour
Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, is the fifth largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hanoi, Can Tho and Haiphong in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. As one of the country’s five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Danang Private Taxi, H57/18B, Alley 266, Hoang Dieu Str., Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Start 8:30 am / 2:00 pm: A local tour guide and vehicle picks you up at your hotel and drives to Danang City. Walk up Marble Mountain to visit Huyen Khong cave, considered an important pilgrimage place for local Buddhists, here you can enjoy panoramic views of the vicinity from 160m high. At the base of the mountain you can take a quick look at Sculpture Street, where, since 17th century, local made marble products are produced and displayed. Next you will visit the Cham Museum, where you can browse at the remarkable collection of Cham sculptures and artifacts dating from the 7th to 15th century. In the itinerary is a drive to visit Linh Ung Pagoda which offers stunning views over the sea onto the Cham Islands.
If you want to visit Lotte Mart, then we will have to remove Linh Ung Pagoda or Cham Museum from the itinerary to keep the timing of the program.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites remain the same. We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or receptionist for the most convenient starting time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Danang
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.