Private Da Nang and Hue Hoi An My Son 4D3N
the largest and most popular city in Central Vietnam is
Da Nang. The focus of high end luxury resorts and large stretches of beach, Da Nang has become the modern center of development enjoying international air connections to countries in Asia and the Far East. Visiting Central Vietnam gives you the opportunity to combine past and present, from the ruins of ancient temples in My Son to the modern and
glitzy shopping malls and beach resorts of Da Nang. Almost every bit of Vietnam’s past is reflected in the area between Hue in the north, My Son in the south and Hoi An in the East.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Arrival Da Nang - Hue
Arrival Da Nang international airport, guide and driver pick up and transfer to Hue city. Lunch at Lang Co Beach on the way to Hue. Check in hotel and take a rest at time leisure.
PM: Free time to relax. Dinner and overinight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Da Nang
Breakfast at hotel.
AM: In this morning, we’ll visit forbidden citadel, take a boat to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Visit Minh Mang and Khai Dinh Tomb. Transfer to Da Nang city via Hai Van tunel. Dinner in Da Nang restaurant. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 3: Da Nang – My Son – Hoi An
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to My Son sunctury. Between the 4th and 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Viet Nam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Lunch at restaurant. After lunch, driver and guide take you to Hoi An – the UNESCO World Heritage.
Arrival Hoi An, take a walking tour into Hoi An ancient town. Visit Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Teple, Kwan Temple, Phung Hung ancient house and Culture house of Hoi An. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 4: Da Nang departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free with own leisure time untill transfer to Da Nang airport to take next flight to back your home.
Departure Point :Danang International Airport
Departure Time :Not fixed
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.