Private Customized Shore Excursion from Tianjin Port to Beijing
Explore Beijing your way with a customized private tour of the city. Choosing from the attractions you wish to visit in Beijing, Such as Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square, Great Wall, Summer Palace and more. Local lunch, private guide, entrance fee and one way or round trip port transfer service from Tianjin Port are all inclusive. At the end of day, you will be either dropped off at your hotel in Beijing or back to the Tianjin Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way or Round trip private transfer from Tianjin port to Beijing(Depending on your choice)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fee to 2-3 attractions
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tianjin International Cruise Port, Tianjin China
Upon arrival at Tianjin International Cruise Port, your guide will meet you at the exit of the Arrival Hall then proceed to Beijing (approx. 2.5 hours depending on the traffic).
This tour is specially customized based on your interests. Simply list the attractions you would like to visit in the "special requirements" box upon booking.
Pass By: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
You will have approximately 4 hours to spend on sightseeing with your professional guide, providing time to get in key activities you would like to see.
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Please refer to below for a few recommended attractions you can choose from and the estimated time they will take:
• Tian'amen Square - 1 hour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
You can choose to spend 1-2 hours to explore the imperial palace for Ming and Qing emperors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
You can explore the Temple of heaven park for 1.5 hours to see how emperors worship the god in Ming and Qing Dynasties.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
Visit an imperial garden in Beijing City at Beihai Park
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Maybe travel to Summer Palace spend 2 hours there to visit the imperial garden for Qing Dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
You also can choose to visit
Lama Temple - 1 hour
• Drum Tower and Hutong Rickshaw - 1 hour
• Beihai Park - 1 hour
• Pearl Market -Shopping 1 hour
• Wangfujing Snack Street- 0.5 Hour
• Houhai lake area -1 hour
Pass By: Silk Street & Pearl Market (Xiushui), No.8 Xiushui East Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020 China
When you finish the city sightseeing, you have the option to be transferred to your Beijing hotel or dropped of at Tianijn Port.
The tour does not including the entrance fee,please pay on your own.
Departure Point :Tianjin International Cruise Home Port, Binhai, Tianjin, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at the exit of the arrival hall by holding your name signPorts
- Tianjin Xingang International Home Port
Return Detail :Beijing, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise the attractions you would like to visit at the time of booking
- Please note that Forbidden City closed on every Monday
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.