Private Customized Hangzhou City Highlights and Wuzhen Water Town Comb Tour
Discover the splendid Hangzhou city and maximize your Hangzhou visit by visiting the city’s top attractions, such as the UNESCO site West Lake and beautiful Green Tea Plantation, include the visit to the one of the top 10 famed ancient water town Wuzhen in this full day private tour. Select the two sites in Hangzhou that you are of your interests. Enjoy flexible departure time, savor the local delight lunch and travel with your own personal guide. Convenient door to door transfer is provided in the tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great private guide
- Air-conditioned comfortable car with driver
- Local tasty lunch（If " Private Tour with Lunch“ is booked）
- 2 selected entrance tickets in Hangzhou city ( If " All Inclusive Tour "is Booked)
- Entrance ticket to Wuzhen Town (If " All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Local tasty dinner( If" Private Tour with Dinner" is booked)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee ( If “ All Inclusive Tour is not booked”)
- Lunch (If " All Inclusive Tour" or "Private Tour with Lunch" is not booked)
- Entry/Admission - Wuzhen Water Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your local great guide and the driver will meet at your downtown Hangzhou hotel or railway station if you travel by train, spend few mins to discuss with your guide the sites you want to visit or follow the following recommended itinerary. As private tour, the itinerary is fully customized and make sure to tell your guide if you want to make any changes, Typically, begin the tour at must-see UNESCO site- West Lake, enjoy a nice walk along the Su causeway and lotus garden, see solitary hill , finish pond while learning the interesting local folklores and stories from your guide. Choose to take a relaxing boat cruise along the lake to the Island to fully appreciate the picturesque view of the whole area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next, head to Long Jing tea village where the famous “Imperial Tea” is produced; immerse yourself in the tranquil countryside scenery and lush green tea terrace, learn how to pick the tea leaves and get great understand of the local tea culture. Take a break and savor a delightful lunch at the home-made restaurant, your guide will recommend you the dishes base on your dietary requests.
If you have already seen the West Lake or Tea Village, you could substitute to other city’s famous sites such as :1) Pagodas: Leifeng Pagoda, Chenghuang Pagoda; 2) Lingyin scenic sport include Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Peak with the amazing stone carved buddha grottos; 3) Yunqi Bamboo Forest etc.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Wuzhen Water Town, No.18 South Shifo Road Wuzhen Town, Tongxiang 314501 China
After the city visit, you will enjoy a comfortable ride to Wuzhen ancient water town, rated as the National 5A attraction, the town boasts a history of more than 1300 years and retains its traditional ancient residences along the old canals and stone bridges. Upon arrival, take a stroll along the old alley streets and explore the local colorful stores and appreciate the traditional water market, enjoy the liveliest part of West section of the town, enjoying the breaking view while walk cross the ancient stone bridges. You may also choose to enjoy a relaxing gondola ride along the ancient waterway fully appreciate the charming” Oriental Venice”. After the enjoyable day you will be transferred back to your Hangzhou downtown hotel.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and dropp off is provided anywhere in downtown Hangzhou. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking . You could also be picked up and dropped off at Hangzhou east or Hangzhou railway station if you travel by train.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.