Private Customized Half-Day tour from Monaco, Nice, or Cannes
Explore the French Riviera with a private guide, according to your interests. Avoid the cookie cutter itineraries of many organized group tours, and enjoy a more personalized service instead.
As exemple you could do the folowing itinarary: Discover the beautiful coastal towns of Cannes and Antibes on this private morning or afternoon trip from Monaco. Your private driver will take you along the stunning French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) to the charming resort town of Antibes. Admire impressive Billionaire's Quay, a famous harbor home to some of the world’s largest yachts. Continue to Cannes and walk along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette), which stretches along the Mediterranean coast. Visit the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), home to the annual Cannes International Film Festival, and see the stars’ handprints along the walls!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Croisette, Promenade de la Croisette, 06150 Cannes France
After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide, you will head towards the motorway (speedway) and shoot off from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes.
Explore the city and discover its magnificent palaces along the Croisette boulevard : the Carlton, the Majestic or the Martinez where the stars are staying during the Film Festival.
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
Take the opportunity to walk on the famous red carpet covering the world famous steps of the Palais des Festivals - where it all takes place in May - you might feel like walking up ‘the 24 steps of glory’ and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet. Do have a look at the local Walk of Fame with its celebrities’ handprints before you go, too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Suquet, 06400 Cannes France
Le Suquet is the oldest quarter of Cannes, probably best known to tourists as the climbing, winding cobbled lane lined with local restaurants, Rue St Antoine. Le Suquet contains a clock tower and church that sit high facing east overlooking the Bay of Cannes and Cannes itself. At the bottom of Le Suquet on Rue Dr. P. Gazagnaire is the Marché Forville, where the market is held in the mornings and early afternoon.
This area is the original fishermans' residential area of Cannes. The houses are all very old. The streets were laid out at least 400 years ago. It is a 5-minute walk from the beach and is full of restaurants around the Rue Saint Antoine and the Rue du Suquet. A lot of the area is pedestrianised and is a major tourist attraction for visitors to Cannes.
The rue du Suquet is the original main road into Cannes. It came in below the walls of the castle (for defence reasons). It is a pedestrian street again and has plenty of restaurants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Once the high-end boutiques and splendid hotels of Cannes are left behind, you will take the coastal road to Antibes which traverses the summer resorts of Golfe-Juan and Juan-les-Pins, both steeped in history as well as ongoing events. You’ve now reached Antibes, or Antipolis as the Greeks had first named it. A town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. There you might consider strolling along those XVth century walls and Grimaldi Castle - nowadays the Picasso museum.
Then your guide will drive you out of the Old Town. Once past Antibes’ large marina and its ‘Billionaires’ Quay‘, you will proceed along the coastline until you reach the town of Villeneuve-Loubet with its extraordinary ‘Marina of the Bay of Angels’ from where you will go inland towards your last site visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciAirports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Gare Maritime, 9 Place Wilson, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.