Private Customized Beijing Garden Tour
This private customized garden tour designed for travelers looking to escape the city to enjoy classical imperial gardens at their own interests and pace. Choose 1-2 gardens to visit in Beijing, such as Beihai Park, the Summer Palace, the Old Summer Palace (Yuanminyuan), The Botanical Garden, The Fragrant Hill, The Badachu Park. Get an idea on how to form a perfect garden in old days; Explore the dozens of ancient sights that dot the gardens; Learn the history of different gardens with your guide; Lunch, entrance fee and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off( for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Entrance fee to 2 gardens
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Fragrant Hills Park (Xiangshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Biyun Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Your guide and private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing. You can decide which gardens you want to visit and the pace of your day with your informative and friendly tour guide. Visit your choice of Beijing gardens in the vibrant capital and after you’ve seen the sights, your guide offers convenient drop-off at your hotel.
During this day tour, you can choose 2-3 gardens to visit:
Summer Palace-a well-preserved royal garden that's renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture, and is considered one of the most classical gardens in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fragrant Hills Park (Xiangshan Gongyuan), Haidian District, Beijing China
You also can visit the Fragrant Hill: The Fragrant Hills is a large forest park with the characteristics of imperial gardens in which natural landscape is combined with artificial scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biyun Temple, East of Xiang Mountain, Haidian District, Beijing 100093 China
You also can choose to explore the Biyun Temple which is known for its fine scenery. The temple also includes the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall,
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Old Summer Palace (Yuanmingyuan), Qinghuan West Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100007 China
Continue to the Old Summer Palace, a veritable museum of garden construction and horticulture.
Pass By: Beijing Botanical Garden, Wofosi Road,Xiangshan, Haidian District, Beijing 100093 China
Check out the gardens in the Botanical Garden
Pass By: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
You may want to explore the Beihai Park in the city.
After the tour finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing City.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.