Private Custom Tours in Sedona
Our inspired adventures are personalized to your specific prefereces and needs , our experience and depth of knowledge from over twenty years of leading private custom trips is well known amongst the leading private concierges hotels and local Sedona area as being without question the very best .
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We are well known for the excellence of our gourmet picnic lunches while enjoying breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon or Sedona
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
A private custom journey to the secluded sites for hiking and viewing the magnificent panoramic views. We fun and adventure while sharing a depth of knowledge about geology and natural history as well as Native American and historical sites .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from wherever your staying in Sedona, Flagstaff or Grand Canyon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.