Private Custom Tour : Santorini Half day 5 hours ( morning or afternoon )
Explore beautiful Santorini the way you wish on a 4.5-hour private tour with a private driver-guide. Perhaps visit highlights such as the village of Oia, famous for its stupendous sunsets; the Minoan ruins at Akrotiri, a traditional winery, or simply relax on a black sand beach. Ask your guide for insider tips on off-the-beaten-track gems, and upgrade to an 8-hour tour to explore the island fully.
Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip See top Santorini attractions such as the archaeological relics at Akrotiri and the town of Oia Visit highlights such as the traditional village of Pyrgos, a traditional winery or a black sand beach Gain insider knowledge about Santorini's hidden gems Let the private driver-guide arrange the logistics and scheduling details.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Along with a customized itinerary, this private tour offers the choice of a half morning or half afternoon Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel or cruise port pickup (meeting point for cruise is the top of cruise port's cable car)
- Live commentary and information
- Mineral Water (1 bottle per person)
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride)
- Entrance fees at museums and Akrotiri excavations(optional visits)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Kamari Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kamari Beach, Kamari 84 700 Greece
Meet your private driver-guide at your Santorini hotel or Santorini cruise port, hop inside your air-conditioned vehicle and set off on your custom tour of the island. Your tour includes all transport, with all meals and entrance fees at your own expense. Before you head anywhere, chat to your friendly guide about the sights you want to see and visit during your tour. As your tour is private, the itinerary is completely flexible and can be customized to match your interests and preferences. Perhaps start with a visit to one of Santorini’s must-sees: the timeworn excavated ruins at Akrotiri. Here, stroll around the remnants of the Minoan Bronze Age settlement that was buried, and preserved by, volcanic ash as a result of a major eruption in the second millennium BC. You may also want to relax on one of Santorini’s black sand beaches or delve into its picture-postcard villages, such as Pyrgos and Oia — the latter known for its spectacular sunsets. Then, maybe finish with a visit to a traditional winery to taste or purchase (own expense) some of Santorini’s fresh and distinctive wines. The island's winemaking history stretches back more than 4,000 years and its varietals are renowned for their crispness and high acidity. Alternatively, ask your guide for their inside take on what to see and do, and perhaps discover some of the experiences and places that other visitors never get to witness. See the Itinerary for examples of the different activities and attractions you can enjoy during your tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Athinios port (Please contact supplier for accurate address)226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114, USA.Old Port (Please contact supplier for accurate address)226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114, USA.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Santorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Traveler pickup is offered We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's. If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location withing short walking distance. Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.