Private Custom Shopping Tour:New Delhi & Old Delhi Markets
Shop like a local, not a visitor, on a private, customized 6-hour shopping tour of Delhi. Select three or four markets and enjoy a flexible itinerary, shopping and strolling at each at your own pace. Dive into legendary Chandni Chowk for jewelry, electronics, and one-of-a-kind clothing. Choose to visit everything from Delhi's budget-friendly bazaars to malls to handicraft villages. Private transport, hotel pickup and drop-off, and carbon offset included, and you'll also have the opportunity to sample food at the markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal shopping guide/markets expert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Delhi or Gurgaon city hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Transfers from hotels located in Gurgaon that are more than 10 kms from Delhi (airport)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Tours India - Private Day Tours, D - 224 Gali No 3 Raitya Marg, New Delhi 110062 India
After hotel pickup in Delhi or Gurgaon, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to three or four Delhi markets of your choosing. At each one, enjoy time to shop independently before rejoining your guide and continuing to the next. Your itinerary is flexible, so you set the pace and time at each market.
Perhaps start at Chandni Chowk in central Old Delhi. Explore the labyrinthine lanes of this famous market, weaving through the crowds and rickshaws for jewelry, electronics, fabrics, and Indian snacks. If you're souvenir hunting, perhaps make tracks for Dilli Haat, a government-authorized market selling traditional Indian arts and handicrafts; or visit Hauz Khas Village, an arty hub of boutiques, cafés, and galleries.
Alternatively, head for Khan Market, a mix of top brands, bookshops, and Indian and international restaurants. There's also Paharganj, a touristy hot spot of budget-friendly clothes, trinket shops, and tailors’ cubbyholes that handcraft Indian clothes to order. Perhaps finish at Sarojini Nagar for bargain clothes and factory outlets, or decide to hit the modern malls of Saket and Gurgaon. These busy centers offer department stores, food courts, and masses of electronic and homeware outlets, and are ideal for some relaxed retail therapy. Finish your day of shopping with transport back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers within New Delhi City.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking the tour, please advise your choice of up to four markets to visit
- A maximum of 6 people per booking; discount applicable for 2+ persons booking
- No charge for one child in a booking with up to two adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vehicle used for transfers and traveling will be air-conditioned
- Most markets are open all days. Only Sarojini Nagar market is closed on Mondays. In Chandni Chowk, some wholesale sub-markets are closed on Sundays. In Khan Market, some shops are closed on Sundays. In Paharganj, some shops are closed on Sundays. Gurgaon and Saket malls are open every day
- Popular malls in Gurgaon are the MGF Mega City Mall, MGF Plaza Mall, DLF City Centre, Gurgaon Central Mall
- The three adjacent malls in Saket are Select City Walk, DLF Place Mall and MGF Metropolitan Mall
- Transfers from hotels located in Gurgaon is limited to 10 kms from Delhi - distance measured from Delhi airport. Thereafter a supplement is applicable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.