Private Custom Delhi Shopping Tour with Local Expert
Fashion enthusiasts and shopaholics will love this private shopping tour in Delhi. Delhi is a huge city with an enormous variety of shopping options--it would be easy to get lost and confused without insider help. Spend the day in the company of a private shopping guide, perusing Delhi's local markets for the best possible deals. This private tour is customized for you; you can stop at three or four markets in search of handicrafts, spices, jewellery, clothing, and other Indian wares. Visit various markets and, and enjoy sightseeing along the way Air-conditioned transportation between markets. A fun way to shop for personal items and gifts Get the best deals with the help of your shopping guide
* Air-conditioned transportation between markets
* Bottled water to keep you refreshed
* Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
* A fun way to shop for personal items and gift
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Packaged drinking Water (cold and unlimited)
- English-speaking tour guide/Local Expert
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
What's excluded :
- Meals/Monument Entrances/Gratuities
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 09:00 AM or your given time pick-up from your preferred location in Delhi / Gurugram / Noida. Our driver will come to receive you and your Private Custom Delhi Shopping Tour begins. Your tour guide /Local expert would meet you on the way and assist you all day. you will visit three or four Delhi markets of your choice. Start at Chandni Chowk The heart of Old Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Chandni Chowk one of the oldest markets of Old Delhi's main thoroughfare which is a chaotic market lined by hawkers and porters offering full medieval bazaar experience. During the reign of Shah Jahan, there was a tree-lined canal running through its center, reflecting the moon. Hence, the name "Chandni Chowk" came to being which means "moonlight place". Shopping at Chandni Chowk is fun as the market is distributed in several streets and these narrow streets are inundated with vibrant varieties of clothes, Spices perfumes, jewelry, vivid saris, candles & much more, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery, and traditional Indian sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kinari Bazar, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Kinari Bazaar now but formerly called Dariba Kalan, It derives its name from the Persian Dur-e be-Baha, which translates as "unparalleled pearl", while suffix Kalan means big. There was also a smaller street nearby, known as Dariba Khurd or Chhota Dariba, both Khurd and Chhota meaning "small"; it is now known as Kinari Bazaar. This is about its history as a popular market for precious stones and gold and silver jewelry, especially under the reign of the 17th-century Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: INA Market, Sri Aurobindo Marg, I N A Colony Aviation Colony, New Delhi 110023 India
If you're looking for souvenirs, perhaps make a visit to Village Art, Dilli Haat, or INA Market which are government-authorized markets selling traditional Indian arts and handicrafts; these are craft bazaars & Textile Markets located in the commercial center of South Delhi, Unlike the traditional weekly market, these are permanent markets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Market, Subramanium Bharti Marg, New Delhi India
Head for Khan Market an arty hub of boutiques, cafés, galleries, a mix of top brands, bookshops, Indian and international restaurants Alternatively. After your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel with sweet memories of Delhi Shopping Tour.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.