Private Cusco Walking Tour: Inca Museum, Qorikancha and San Pedro Market
This fabulous and calm half-day walking tour, take in the main tourist attractions of the enigmatic city of Cusco. Thus, you visit places like: the Inca Museum, the Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and the traditional Market of San Pedro.
Necessarily, it is a tour that cannot go unnoticed for tourists who stay in the historic center of Cusco. In addition, the tour is used to acclimatize days prior to tours that are located at more meters in altitude.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Museo Inka
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Angled Stone
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central de San Pedro
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for infants (0 to 4 years)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Main Square of Cusco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Inka, Cuesta del Almirante 103, Cusco Peru
Inka Museum in Cusco
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
The temple of the sun in Inca's time.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza de las Nazarenas, Cusco Peru
Nazarenas Square in historic Centre of Cusco
Stop At: Twelve Angled Stone, Calle Hatunrumiyoc 480, Cusco 08002 Peru
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
The main local market in Cusco.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Streets around city centre of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel, hotels must be located around Cusco downtown.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.