Private Cusco Walking Tour I
We will visit several of the attractions exposed to us the fascinating town of Cusco. This is one of the largest villages that protect its Hispanic and colonial history and architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Admire the wonderful pre Hispanic and colonial legacy of the city of Cusco, an interesting tour where you can get to know the Plaza de Armas, or Plaza Aucaypata, where we will show the location of the main temples and buildings. Afterwards we will arrive to the Plaza regocijo, also called Plaza Cusipata, here we will discover the functions that this square performed in times of the Qosqo Inca.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
We continue our tour around Plaza San Francisco, where we will appreciate its church, Arch and the National College of Sciences, one of the most emblematic and ancient of Cusco. We arrive at the traditional Market of San Pedro, here we will know various typical products of the region and we will appreciate how today the inhabitants of Cusco carry out their trade activities. Continuing with our tour we will head for the street Loreto towards the Temple of the Virgins of the Sun or Acllwasi.
On the way we will appreciate the fine construction techniques employed by the Incas. Our next stop will be at the Koricancha, former place of worship to the sun God of the Incas and on which the current convent of Sto Domingo was erected. Finally we will head towards the famous neighborhood of San Blas
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.