Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas
We enjoyed an unforgettable visit to Uyuni Salt Flats on a private mobility with a professional guide of English or Spanish speaking (according to requirement), making a very different circuit to the normal.
We will visit the Salar de Uyuni and all its attractions, we will also visit a community, to live an unforgettable experience of grazing llamas with domestic animals, and finish our great adventure with a special toast in the salt of Uyuni watching a wonderful sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Complimentary wine
- Food and drinks ( Lunch)
- Certified professional guide
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurrance
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
- We pick you up from your Hotel at 9:30 am. In a Private mobility plus your professional guide (according to requirement).
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
- We continue with the route to the cemetery of trains to observe old locomotives.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colchani, Colchani, Potosi Department
- Continue to the village of Colchani (the entrance to the salt of Uyuni) where we will visit the local artisans and salt processing plants manual and rustic.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Visit with photo stops
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
we continue the trip to the Salar de Uyuni to observe the eyes of water and to have lunch In the middle of the saline local food outdoors.
- After lunch we headed to the village of Tahua, to experience a unique experience of llama grazing in the region with domestic animals and professional guides.
- we will go to Incahuasi Island, also known as Isla del Pescado, Where we can observe giant and ancient cactus, where we will be able to take funny and perspective photos, we will return to Uyuni to appreciate the wonderful sunset on the shores of the great Salar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tahua, Tahua, Potosi Department
Experience grazing of llamas with locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all Uyuni Hotels/ hostels, airport or Bus Station.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.