Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour
Located about 25 miles (40 km) northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, the Cu Chi tunnels consist of a vast network of 155 miles (250 km) of tunnels connecting underground living and cooking areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command center but also hundreds of trap doors. Initially dug with simple tools and bare hands for the fight against the French in the 1940s, the tunnels were then extended by Vietnamese revolutionary soldiers during the "American War" in the 1960s and 1970s. It became a large, multi-story, deep underground city providing hiding spots, as well as communication and supply routes, helping the Vietnamese revolutionaries. On this tour, you'll get to experience what it was like for those who called these tunnels home and how they endured.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- All sight-seeing and relevant admission fees
- Tapioca & tea
- Mineral water & wet tissue
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses & Beverages
- Shooting range fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Situated 40 km away from Ho Chi Minh City, the Cu Chi tunnels consist of a vast and ingenious network of underground tunnels connecting living and cooking areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers but also hundreds of trap doors, that played a strategic role in the resistance of the Viet Cong soldiers during the war, helping them to control a large rural area around Ho Chi Minh City.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.