Private Cruise Ship Excursion to The Great Ocean Road *Pick up @ Cruise Terminal
If you are arriving via Cruise Ship and wish to visit the Great Ocean Road on a private tour by a local guide - this is the tour for you!
Our tours are flexible to meet the timings of your cruise ship arrival. We are ready, when you are ready!
Ours tours are also very flexible tailored to your interests and preferences.
If you don't quite have time for the full 12 hours, just let us know and we can adapt the tour to suit your requirements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled Water is provided
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Victoria
Upon pick up from your cruise terminal, we will head directly to The Great Ocean Road.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your cruise ship details upon booking. Please allow additional time on top of the 12 hour tour time, for your dis-embarkation and return to the ship.Ports
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
- Port Phillip Ferries Geelong Terminal, 1 Eastern Beach Rd, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/6/2021
Monday - Saturday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.