Private Countryside with Buffalo Cart tour - Half Day
Depart for a local village and enjoy the sights and sounds of the area (site of new movie by Angelina Jolie), along the way discovering seasonal farming methods and other daily activities of local people.
Walk through rural communities, meet local families, learn palm leaf weaving, rice planting or rice harvesting depend on the season. You will also lead by the host to see duck farm, crocodile farm and so on.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- villages walk and interact with local people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puok, Cambodia
There are 2 options for this half-day tour either morning (7.30am) or afternoon (2.30pm) Depart for local villages and enjoy the sights and sounds of the area (site of the new movie by Angelina Jolie), along the way discovering seasonal farming methods and other daily activities of local people.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment on 30 minutes before the activity start
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.