Private Cotswolds Day Trip
Ths price you see is the total cost
The rural landscapes and stone villages of the Cotswolds are world famous and officially designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (similar to a US National Park).
The purpose is to conserve and enhance the natural landscape and the ‘golden stone’ villages within. There are no urban centres in the Cotswolds and much of the land is still given over to farming and livestock. This private tour from London drives through lush countryside and rolling hills making stops in some of the famous ancient villages, where I will lead short walks and explain the history and architecture of the surroundings.
The gentle waters of the River Coln flow through Bibury where 17th century weavers cottages still survive. On the banks of the winding River Eye lies Lower Slaughter, a village dating back over 1000 years. Bourton-on-the-Water is known as the 'Venice of the Cotswolds'.
The Cotswolds are there to be quietly enjoyed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop-off anywhere in central London
- Driver guide
- Hotel pickup anywhere in central London
- Private Tour
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
'Golden stone' villages,
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any hotel/accommodation in central London (Zone 1). Extra charges may apply ifdifferent. I'll meet you outside the entrance to your hotel/accommodation and will have a name board with your name on it in the taxi window for easy i.d.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between the driver guide and the passengers. This provides a safe distance whilst driving. An intercom system in the taxi allows two-way conversations and commentary. Walking parts of the tour are done as safely as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.