Private Costa Brava and Tossa Tour with hotel pick-up and Panoramic Boat Ride
Dive into Costa Brava, the most beautiful coastal region in Catalonia; enjoy the views over its idyllic coves from a boat and swim in one of them.
In this private tour, our guide will provide you with a more intimate visit to hidden places that big groups cannot reach. In this tour you will get to discover the most beautiful side of Costa Brava with its coves, fishing towns and hidden corners. In Lloret we will take a boat from which you will enjoy the amazing landscape and discover some idyllic coves.
Discover Tossa de Mar and its medieval castle, a coastal town that preserves a charming historical center and a wall intact and enjoy wonderful cove in which you will be able to dive surrounded by nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Panoramic Ship tickets
- Walking Tour by Tossa and Lloret
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
This tour will start from your accommodation in Barcelona. Your guide will pick you up at any apartmentor hotel in Barcelona, you are staying at.
Please, make sure to specify the exact adress of your accommodation when booking.
After the pick-up is completed, you will head to the first destination of your tour.
Stop At: Lloret Beach, Lloret de Mar Spain
On this tour, after our guide has picked you up at your accomodation, you will get on the road to the south of the Costa Brava. This area is one of the most important travel destinations in Spain. With its rugged coast and rocky cliffs, this area is full of hidden natural coves surrounding crystal clear waters, whose waves splash up against the shore of towns, full of history and charm. During the route, you will stop to take some amazing photos of the coast. Our expert guide will choose one of the most beautiful beaches of Spain, where you will be able to dive in the crystalline Mediterranean waters surrounded by nature, as well as getting to enjoy the typical idyllic calm that defines the coves of Costa Brava. Your first stop will be Lloret de Mar. There, you will take a ship to the next destination, discovering along the way several coves hidden in the coastline. During the tour, you will have the chance to relax and enjoy the salty marine breeze and crystal clear water, as well as the amazing marine life of Costa Brava, observed through the underwater windows of the boat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vila Vella (Old Town), Tossa de Mar Spain
Your next destination will be Tossa de Mar, a historical fishers village, regularly chosen as a summer residence by great artists and intellectuals. In the Vella Villa, the anciant part of the city, you will stroll through the narrow streets with medieval atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castillo de Tossa de Mar, Tossa de Mar Spain
The tour includes a visit to the medieval castle, where you will relish in spectacular views. You will finish your tour of Tossa de Mar with a delicious seafood meal, featuring the freshest catch of the day prepared using a local recipe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Escullera del Port, s/n, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona, Spain
To reach the last destination of the day, you wil get back on the road to Sant Feliu De Guixols. Our guide will drive you down a scenic road with spectacular views of the sea and of the natural landscape of Costa Brava. Along the way, you will make several stops to take photos of the coast. Our expert guide will choose one of the most beautiful beaches of Spain, where you will have the chance to bathe into the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean. Sant Feliu De Guixols is one of the most representative villages of the area. You will meander through a maze of charming streets, taking in the amazing environment that surrounds this humble fishing village. At the end of the tour, our guide will drop you back off at your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.