Private Costa Brava and Empuries Tour with Hotel Pick-Up and Panoramic Boat Ride
Discover the Costa Brava with its hidden coves, crystal clear waters and whitewashed and historical towns.
Start the Private tour from your accommodation in Barcelona and head to the Costa Brava in a private vehicle in the company of an expert guide.
Dive into the breathtaking landscape of the Costa Brava with its rugged coast full of hidden coves, swim in its turquoise waters and visit the unspoiled Medes Islands with a panoramic boat with underwater vision.
While enjoying its impressive natural wonders get to know the history of this region from its beginnings at interesting ruins of the Greek and Roman Empuries next to the sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Panoramic Ship tickets
- Walking tour of Empuries
- Visit to the archaeological site
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
This tour will start from your accommodation in Barcelona.
Your guide will pick you up at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona, you are staying in. Please, make sure to specify the exact adress of your accomodation when booking.
After the pick-up is completed, you will head to the first destination of your tour.
Stop At: Ruins of Empuries, C/ Puig i Cadafalch s/n L'Escala, 17130 Spain
After our guide has picked you up at your accommodation in Barcelona, you will get on the road to reach the first destination, Empuries. On the road and between the different destination from this trip, you will enjoy panoramic views, stopping at several viewpoints to take pictures of the magnificent natural landscape, which blends bright greens with the wonderful turquoise blue of the sea.
The first stop will be Empuries with its famous archeological remains. Empuries is a very important old city on the Mediterranean coast. Here you will discover ancient Greek and Roman ruins and learn about how these people once lived. You’ll follow in their footsteps as you explore their city, their streets, houses, temples and markets.a very important old city on the Mediterranean coast. Here you will discover ancient Greek and Roman ruins and learn about how these people once lived. You’ll follow in their footsteps as you explore their city, their streets, houses, temples and markets.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: San Marti d'Empuries, L'Escala Spain
The guide will take you around Sant Martí d’ Empúries, a small town built next to one of the most important ports of the Roman Empire. The place remains a medieval town today, with a conserved wall and narrow, picturesque alleys.
Stop At: Medes Islands, Spain
We will take you near the Medes Islands on a 1.5-hour tour in a glass-bottom boat, during which you will have the chance to enjoy amazing views of the region’s rich diversity of marine life.
The Medes Islands are a 21.5-hectare archipelago that forms part of the Natural Parc of Montgrí. Between the 7 islands we will discover a stunning array of marine flora and fauna in what is known as one of the best marine reserves of the western Mediterranean.
Take a deep dive in the crystalline waters of a Mediterranean cove, surrounded by caves and natural life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Other languages available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.