Private Cork City Tour, Kinsale and Jameson Distillery
This great tour starts at one famous fishing town and its historic port: Kinsale
We drive back to Kinsale and visit Charles Fort, situated on a cliff overlooking Kinsale harbour.
Then we will explore Kinsale. Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes.
Then we will drive back to Cork. Cork is the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland. It is a vibrant city with plenty of things to see. On this tour we will pass by some of its main attractions: the English Market, one of the worlds oldest municipal markets. St. Annes Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower, St. Patrick´s Street, main shopping street in the city, The Victorian Quarter, The house of Annie Moore - Ellis Island´s first immigrant, Huguenot Cemetery and Elizabeth Fort. Small stop at Saint Fin Barre´s Cahedral, have your camera ready!!
We can´t leave Cork without visiting the famous Jameson Distillery
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Jameson Distillery Ticket
- St. Anne´s Cathedral and Shandon Bells Ticket
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Port pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Midleton
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charles Fort, Summercove, Kinsale Ireland
This late 17th-century star-shaped fort with five bastions was one of the largest British military installations to be built in the country. It was made a National Monument of Ireland in 1973.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Kinsale, Kinsale, County Cork
Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy browsing its many shops and take your time wandering around its narrow streets or along the waterfront
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The English Market, 41 Princes Street, Cork T12 RW26 Ireland
One of the world’s oldest municipal markets which gained worldwide fame when Queen Elizabeth II dropped by on her first state visit to the Republic of Ireland in 2011,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre, Roman Street, Cork T23 NX76 Ireland
St. Anne’s Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower where visitors can ring the bells from the first floor and see the internal workings of the clocks. The views from the tower are spectacular
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Fin Barre's Cathedral, Dean St, Cork Ireland
This cathedral features splendid stained glass windows, marble mosaics and rich sculptures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jameson Distillery Midleton, Distillery Walk, Midleton Ireland
During the tour you will be show how whisky is made and you will be able to taste
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: St Patrick Street, Cork Ireland
Main shopping street in the city. It has twice won the award as Ireland's best shopping street, colloquially known as “Pana”
Pass By: Annie Moore Statue, Westbourne Place Waterfront, Cobh Ireland
Ellis Island´s first immigrant
Pass By: Elizabeth Fort 1 Barrack Street, Cork T12 C8A0 Ireland
Use as a military barracks, prison, and police station
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kinsale Harbour Cruises, Scilly, Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Port of Cork City, Custom House St, Centre, Cork, Ireland
- Port of Cobh, Kilgarvan, Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.