Private cooking class with lunch or dinner in Bassano del Grappa
Dive into the regional traditions of everyday Italy and discover the secrets of Bassano del Grappa's cuisine. Learning how to cook in a local home is a wonderful way to gain insight into Italy's real culture.
What could be a better souvenir than cooking knowledge to last a lifetime?
Learn how to prepare 3 local recipes from scratch with your Cesarina, and discover the secrets of regional Italian cuisine.
The pleasure of conviviality goes far beyond good food and wine. Our guests take part in an experience which is so much more than just a cooking class. Learning and dining with a Cesarina gives you the chance to be welcomed in like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes)
- Tasting session (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron
What's excluded :
- Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Bassano del Grappa, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• Museo Civico di Bassano del Grappa, Piazza Garibaldi 34, 36061 Bassano Del Grappa Italy
• Seasonal starter
• Bigoli or Risi e bisi or Gnocchi
• Baicoli biscuits or "Moro" chocolate pastry or Zaeti biscuits or Tiramisu
Departure Point :36061 Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.