Private Cooking Class in Villa With Lunch or Dinner
In Italy, sitting at a table is a ritual, a pleasure and a moment to treasure. This convinced a local cook to open the doors of her beautiful villa to anyone who wishes to truly enjoy the art of good food. She will cook each course with you step by step and share the secrets of Parma most traditional recipes, accumulated after years of cooking experience. You cannot but round off your cooking class around the table, enjoying your own meal with a glass of local wine.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking tools
- Complimentary apron
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch/Dinner (depending on the starting time selected)
- Local English-speaking cook
What's excluded :
- Meet the local cook at her own villa at 10:30 am (lunch option) or 4:30 pm (dinner option).
Observe the cook at work and prepare traditionl local dishes. You will be hands-on for the entire cooking class. Listen to the cook tips and have fun learning all the secrets of Parma cuisine.
Enjoy your meal with the cook, and taste all you prepared matched with some excellent local wine.
Your cooking class ends at 3:00 pm (lunch option) or 9:00 pm (dinner option).
• Tortelli d’erbetta - tradition pasta with a filling of ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano, a must-try in Parma!
• Duchessa di Parma - a meat roulade with Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano, cooked in a delicious marsala sauce
• Sbrisolona - a crumbly cookie-style almond cake
Departure Point :Via Mantova, 23, 43123 Parma PR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.