Private Cooking Class In Barcelona
History of Spanish gastronomy through 10 tastings of "Tapas".
Includes a tour of the La Boqueria market at lunch and early dinner, at 10 a.m. and at 3 p.m.
Spain is renowned for its wide array of tapas delicacies, combining fresh and seasonal products with Mediterranean flair. So why not add a twist to your trip and learn how to make typical Spanish cuisine yourself with Just Royal cooking workshop.
From kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts, those of all skills will take pleasure in learning how to cook Just Royal BCN’s traditional menu of Spanish omelette, seafood paella and a regional favorite, ‘crema catalana’.
Not to mention, the workshop is heavily assisted by an endless flow of wine, making both cooking and dining even more enjoyable.
Tasting Menu:Seafood paella/Spanish omelette/Potatoes “Bravas”/Traditional croquettes/Assorted Iberian cold cuts/Manchego cheese/Cantabrian anchovies/Octopus “feira”/Catalan cream/ etc.
Drinks: Sangría, wine, beer and Coca-cola.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- It includes:
-A private tour of the La Boqueria market at lunch and early dinner, at 10 a.m. and at 3 p.m.
-History of Spanish gastronomy through 10 tastings of "Tapas".
-Private cooking class with professional chef for a full menu.
-Includes drinks during "Tapas", class and lunch or dinner.
• Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
• Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• 10 tastings of "Tapas" & full menu. - Menu: 10 "Tapas" & Meu: Seafood Paella, Spanish omelette, Catalan cream.
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves. Protective panels. Carpet to disinfect the sole of the shoe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.