Private cooking class at a local's home with lunch or dinner in Montepulciano
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Montepulciano cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a selection of local wines.
During the lesson the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Montepulciano recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks and wine experts. Cesarine are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences. Every host is reviewed for authentic culinary traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands-on cooking class
- Learn and taste 3 Italian recipes (starter, fresh pasta and dessert)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Water, local wines and Espresso
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Montepulciano cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Pappardelle or Pici or Gnudi
• Tuscan dessert - Sample dessert dish: Castagnaccio or Pan dei santi or Cantucci or Tiramisu or similar typical desserts
Departure Point :53045 Montepulciano, Province of Siena, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.