Private cooking class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Capri
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Capri cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic Capri recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron
What's excluded :
- Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Capri, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• seasonal starter
• Spaghetti alle vongole or Pasta with Potatoes or Paccheri with seafood
• Pastiera or Babbà or Casatiello cake or Tiramisu or similar typical desserts
Departure Point :Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.