Private Combo Tour: Trujillo Sightseeing, Archeology Museum, Temples of the Sun and Moon, Huanchaco and Chan Chan
If you’re looking for the ultimate combination of Trujillo city sights and surrounding archeological attractions, this is it. In one activity- and history-filled day, take a private city tour to see attractions like the Urquiaga-Calonge House; tour the National University Museum of Archeology, Anthropology and History; visit the Temple of the Sun and Temple of the Moon; have lunch in the coastal village of Huanchaco; and explore the former Chimú capital of Chan Chan, a UNESCO World Heritage site. An experienced private guide and transport are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ticket entry
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arqueologia de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio de Chan Chan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Arqueologia de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo, Jr. Junin 682, Trujillo Peru
In the morning we will visit the city of Trujillo with beautiful mansions, imposing portals, balconies and churches as well preserved. Then we will visit the Museum of Archeology of the "National University of Trujillo" for a general recognition of the pre-Columbian cultures of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huanchaco, Peru
We continue with a visit to the impressive pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, the center of power in the valley of Trujillo during the Moche times. Note the amazing group of frescoes in adobe in one of the walls of the Temple of the Moon, unearthed by archeologists.
We will continue toward Huanchaco, ancestral fishing cove where you will appreciate the old boats called "Caballitos de Totora" with which it maintains the tradition of artisanal fisheries.
Stop At: Museo de Sitio de Chan Chan, Av. Chan Chan s/n, Huanchaco Peru
Lunch in Huanchaco and afternoon visit to the ancient citadel of Chan Chan. We will enter the palace Nik-An, located in the south west part of Chan Chan crossing its ceremonial plazas, altars, reservoirs, barns, cemeteries, etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most centrally located Trujillo hotels. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb, Cruise port.Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.