Private Colosseum Arena Tour (Gladiator's Entrance) and Ancient Rome
Experience the Colosseum like a real Gladiator: enter the building from the Arena Stage, skip all the lines and enjoy our guide's explanation in a Private Group (your party only), then You will have the chance to visit also the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Private Tour (Your Party only)!! experience are private and not sharing with other guest
- Skip the Massive Lines To the Full Experience Arena Entrance.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wi-Fi Available (Ask you Guide)
- Mask & Gel Provided For Protection
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Pick-up/Drop-off From hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will pass through the priority access reserved for gladiators, entering directly into the most famous arena in the world. You will visit the Arena, with our expert guides, where they fought slaves, gladiators, wild animals and representations of naval battles. Then the interior of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The next stop takes you back to the very beginning. The Palatine Hill is the spot Romulus chose to found the city that would become Rome in 753 BC – a decision that ended in tragedy for his brother Remus. Here, steeped in history, you’ll enjoy spectacular views overlooking your next destination: the Roman Forum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your visit to Rome wouldn't be complete without visiting The Roman Forum where was the first market and Explore the Ancient ruins of the Palatine Hill with our Expert Guides.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.