Private Colombo City Tour With High Tea In Kingsbury Hotel
Explore Colombo City with a local in an air-conditioned vehicle. During this 6 hour tour, learn about Sri Lanka's capital city, visiting its most popular attractions. This family friendly tour is highly recommended for first time visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Colombo National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: OTN World, 30 Deanston place, Colombo 00300 Sri Lanka
When you travel as a OTN World client, you can rest assured knowing that we will strive to take care of any problem you may encounter. With emergency support available 24 hours a day, help is just a phone call away. We are committed to resolving any emergency that may arise and will do our utmost to satisfy immediate needs.
Stop At: Colombo National Museum, Albert Crescent, Colombo Sri Lanka
National Museum of Colombo, also known as the Sri Lanka National Museum is one of two museums in Colombo. It is the largest museum in Sri Lanka. It is maintained by the Department of National Museum of the central government
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Seema Malaka is a Buddhist temple in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The temple is mainly used for meditation and rest, rather than for worship. Situated in the Beira Lake, the temple was originally constructed in the late 19th century
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, Hospital Street Galle Fort, Colombo 00001 Sri Lanka
The Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct is one of the most attractive shopping centres in the country. The building was originally a hospital during the Dutch occupation of Sri Lanka, and is considered to be the oldest building in the historic Colombo Fort area. It was also used as a police station and an apothocary, before it was finally converted into its current role in 2011. The building is centred around two courtyards, which sometimes host live music. It has a few cafes, restaurants, shops and bars. It's a nice place to stop and enjoy the shade, and with low slung tiled roofs and attractive colonades.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Independence Memorial Hall, Independence Square, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
‹ The template Infobox building is being considered for merging. ›
Independence Memorial Hall
Independence Commemoration Hall.jpg
Independence Commemoration Hall
Independence Memorial Hall is located in Greater ColomboIndependence Memorial Hall
Location in greater Colombo
Alternative names Independence Commemoration Hall
Location Cinnamon Gardens, Colombo
Construction started 4 February 1949
Owner Ministry of Cultural Affairs
Floor area 10,000 sq. ft
Design and construction
Architect Tom Neville Wynne-Jones
Other designers Shirley D’Alwis
Independence Memorial Hall (also Independence Commemoration Hall) is a national monument in Sri Lanka built for commemoration of the independence of Sri Lanka from the British rule with the restoration of full governing responsibility to a Ceylonese-elected legislature on February 4, 1948. It is located in Independence Square (formerly Torrington Square) in the Cinnamon Gardens, Colombo. It also houses the Independence Memorial Museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Old Parliament Building, Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
The Old Parliament Building, is the building that houses the Presidential Secretariat of Sri Lanka. Situated in the Colombo fort area facing the sea, it is in close proximity to the President's House, Colombo and adjacent to the General Treasury Building
Stop At: Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo Sri Lanka
Viharamahadevi Park is a public park located in Colombo, next to the National Museum in Sri Lanka. It is the oldest and largest park of the Port of Colombo. Situated in front of the colonial-era Town Hall building, the park is named after Queen Viharamahadevi, the mother of King Dutugamunu
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Colombo Fort Railway Station, Olcott Mawatha Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
This is the main railway station situated in the heart of Colombo. The building was built and put into operation in 1908. At present, the station consists of 10 platforms and caters 0.2 million passengers daily. It consists of passenger waiting rooms, changing rooms (utility rooms) and cafeterias. Station has special arrangements for disabled persons. The main seat reservation counter of the Sri Lanka Railways too is at the Colombo Fort Railway Station.
Stop At: Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Bauddhaloka Mawatha Near China Embassy, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, is a convention center located in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Built between 1970 and 1973, the convention centre was a gift from the People's Republic of China in memory of Solomon Ridgeway Dias Bandaranaike, Prime Minister
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note high tea timing 1500hrs-1800hrs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.