Private Cologne Tour from Amsterdam: discover the gem of North Rhine-Westphalia
Explore the captivating 2000-year old city of Cologne. At your own pace, surrounded by comfort in a luxury vehicle with private driver. Your local chauffeur knows the region like the back of his hand. Is there anything particular you would like to see or do? Marvel at Picasso's masterpieces during a visit to the Ludwig Museum, have a delicious experience in the Chocolate Museum or stroll around in the most funky neighborhoods of this cultural hub? Just let us know!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cologne, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
Do you want to witness the captivating Cologne Cathedral? Or are you interested in a sweet visit to the Chocolate Museum? Discover the masterpieces of Picasso in the Ludwig Museum? The choice is yours!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Departure Time :Private group tour 2/2/2020 - 10/25/2021
Private tour 2/2/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.