Private Colca Full-Day Tour from Arequipa
Colca Full Day Private Tour starts at 3:10AM and ends in Arequipa at 5:30PM. This tour includes the visit to: Cruz del Condor view point. Wayrapunko, Choquetico hang over tombs, Amtahuilque, Maca and Yanque towns and the Visit to the hot springs: La Calera,
With this tour is possible to do a short hike from Cruz del Condor to Cruz del Cura for arpund 1 hour; this hike allows you to discover the magic views from the different natural view points.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Colca Full day tour starts at 3:10 AM. You will be picking up from your hotel by the tour guide. This tour begins with the directly travel to the first and most important town of the canyon : Chivay (3 hours by tourist transportation)At 6AM you will be in Chivay (3600m) an andean town located on the left side of the Colca Canyon ; surrounded by agriculture fields.
After the breakfast in Chivay, we will leave to the Cruz del Condor view point; in route we will found the beautifull Yanque town with the witite dancer’s, the terraces and the different natural view points : Antahuilque and the Choquetico Tombs, Arrival to The Cruz del Condor for watching the Andean Condor (Vulture Gryphus). Return to Chivay, visiting Maca (where is possible to observe a nice colonial church from XVI century, next to this town is possible to see people dedicated to work the terraces. Arrive to Chivay and visit to the hot springs La Calera, where you can enjoy the thermo medicinal pools.
After relaxing return to Chivay for having lunch. After lunch we will leave back to Arequipa city, along the way we will visit the highest point between the Colca Canyon and Arequipa: Patapampa (4800m), from this place we can see the volcanic mountain range: The Ampato volcano where was founded "Juanita" Then we drive to Toqrapampa, where we can see small lagoons with Andean birds.
Then we will continue to the Pampa Cañahuas National Park, where we will be able to see Lamas, Alpagas and vicugnas. Arrive to Arequipa at 5:30 PM and transfer to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.