Private Coba Express Tour
• Suggested pick up time at the hotel 7-8 AM
• Coba ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
• Climb the Nohuch Mul pyramid
• The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Explore the temples of one of the largest cities of Mayan antiquity: Coba. Those brave enough to climb NohochMul - at more than 131 feet, easily the highest pyramid in the Mayan Riviera - will be rewarded with one of the most stunning panoramas in the area.
Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. We do not offer this tour as a public bus tour.
All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
Departure Point :Client's Hotel / Condo
Departure Time :7:00 AM 8:00 AM 9:00 AM
Return Detail :Client's Hotel / Condo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wear short and sneakers
- Bring a hat
- Use sunscreen
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.