Private Coastal Tour to Bentota
Bentota is a famous city, which is admired for its long golden beaches. It is located in the southern coastal region of Sri Lanka and is also close to the capital city, Colombo. Visit the temple of Kande Viharaya which is an extraordinary and inspiring Buddhist temple that is situated in the district of Allogamy on top of a hill. Discover the Lunuganga garden and spend time learning about its history. A river safari in the Bentota river is an attractive entertainment option in the entire Sri Lanka. While on the river safari, you will move along the river in a boat and you will also see the wildlife of Sri Lanka with natural surroundings.
• Hassle free private two way transportation
• Hear commentary from an expert guide
• All entrance fees and Sri Lankan lunch included
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Bentota River
- Entry/Admission - Lunuganga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kande Viharaya Temple, 22 Marikkar St, Dharga Town 12080 Sri Lanka
A dominating statue of the Buddha is the first thing you see as you approach the Kande Viharaya. Set on an 18th century hilltop temple, this 160 feet tall statue of the Buddha sitting cross-legged is believed to be one of the tallest in the world. The temple was originally discovered in 1734 and has since been a significant site for worshipers and is known to be one of the most sacred temples on the island. Within the sacred premises, you’ll find a Stupa. a 300-year-old Bodhi Tree that sits in the garden, a Relic Chamber; the oldest structure within the sacred site, the Upulvan Devalaya and other temples including Kataragama and Pattini Devalaya.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bentota River, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Launch on a boat Safari on the Bentota River, the third largest river in the country, to spot an array of reptiles and birds including crocodiles, snakes, bats and lizards. It is a delightfully relaxing cruise, that takes one through a canopy of mangroves into the magnificence of riverine scenery, away from the world as you know it. Venture deep into these mangroves, with your instructor and experience this unique adventure in Bentota.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bentota Beach, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Bentota beach is the ultimate tropical paradise destination in the southern coast of Sri Lanka. It offers a glimpse of Sri Lanka’s bio diversity, the excitement of water sports and the bliss of enjoying the soft sandy beach. The beach of Bentota is a perfect spot for anyone who loves the sun and sand. The beach runs for miles and it is relatively clean so even if you want to just take a stroll on the beach or relax in the sun it is an ideal place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lunuganga, Dedduwa Lake, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
In the heart of Sri Lanka’s most tropical region, Lunuganga is less a garden of immaculate cultivation than a barely tamed fecundity threatening to topple over into wilderness. The site is only about 500m long and 300m at its widest, but in its composition as a series of discrete but unified spaces, it creates the impression of an enchanted garden that can be explored for days. There is no place where the garden can be apprehended as a whole. Rather, it can be experienced fully only through movement. Different sequences through the garden offer varying rhythms, moods, and perspectives, new moments of anticipation and discovery. It is as much a work of scenography or choreography as of architecture and garden art.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all places in Negombo and Colombo Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.