Private Classic One Day: Forbidden City, Square, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven
See all the classic Beijing sights on a full-day sightseeing tour covering Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven. Along the way, your busy day includes relaxing scenic bus ride, Chinese style lunch, plus an unbeatable shopping experience at the Silk Store and Chinese Traditional Medicine Center.
Note: The Forbidden City is not open on Monday. You will visit Jingshan Hill and Beihai Park instead.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Air-conditioned coach/mini van
- English speaking tour guide
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:30AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Chinese style lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Cruise port pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Build in 1415, Tian An Men Square is one of the largest squares in the would, with total size of over 40 hectares. It is the main entrance of the Forbidden City， Build in 1415, Tian An Men Square is one of the largest squares in the would, with total size of over 40 hectares. It is the main entrance of the Forbidden City, and has an overview of the communist influences on the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
The Forbidden City was built in 1406, which use to be Chinese Imperial Palace in Ming and Qing Dynasty. With over 180 acres and collection of great halls, you will see antiques and treasures representing all of China's history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Built in 1420, Temple of Heaven was where emperors went to worship heaven for good harvests. It is Chinas largest temple and altar complex, an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Summer Palace was built in 1750 during Qing Dynasty. It is the largest royal park and being well preserved. You will explore the grounds, the temples and the worlds longest art gallery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highwayDates: DailyReturn point: Tour returns to the original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.