Private Classic Mekong 1 Day
Join Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour with VN Bike Tour and immerse yourself in the wildlife of the Mekong Delta. The beauty of peaceful countryside and famous Mekong Delta floating markets, along with abundant and diverse yield of the South during this season of immense water will charm and cling on the feet of anyone who loves nature and exploration.
per adult from
What's included :
- + Pick-up and drop-off service in the center of Saigon.
- + English-speaking guide.
- + Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan, speed boat, rowing boat, and horse riding.
- + 1 main meal at the restaurant.
- + Fresh tropical fruits and honey tea.
- + Entrance fees.
- + Bottle drink / local tea.
What's excluded :
- + Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- + Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
- Our private car and tour guide will pick you up at departure time right at your hotel for Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour.
- After around 2-hour driving from Saigon, we will reach the port to take leisurely cruise on the Tien River to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
- Then we will visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Moreover is to enjoy a lot of tropical fruits featuring the typical characteristic of Mekong Delta. Local people also have a python farm for those who are looking for adventure can touch pythons and take photos with them.
- Visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
- On Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour, you can enjoy the melody of “Don Ca Tai Tu”, a genre of traditional folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in Mekong Delta people’s lives and officially recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Furthermore, we can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
- You cannot leave Mekong Delta without visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, considered as the biggest and oldest ancient pagoda in Southern of Vietnam influenced by Asian and Western architecture and culture, which is located in My Tho Town.
- Heading back to Saigon and finish our tour at about 5PM.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off at your address or accomodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.