Private city tour through criminal Berlin
This tour takes you into old Berlin with its gangsters, crooks and gallows birds, who felt particularly comfortable in the winding alleys around Alexanderplatz. Eerie stories, humorously told and historical subtleties from the criminal milieu will bring you closer to Berlin in a new, amusing way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional, licensed, humorous city guide from Berlin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nikolaiviertel (Berlin), 10178 Berlin, Germany
The Nikolaiviertel forms the historic city center of Berlin, here we find the court arbor, the pillory, and the oldest restaurant in Berlin. Many creepy crime cases took place here.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin Germany
The historic city center around Alexanderplatz with its narrow, winding streets has always offered crooks, cupboards, pimps and peasant catchers many opportunities to do their business. Hear exciting, creepy, outrageous! Humorous tour with a historical background from the Middle Ages through the 1920s to the post-war period. Experience famous sights on Alexanderplatz, in the monastery district and in the Nikolaiviertel from a new perspective!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Littenstraße, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Experience medieval Berlin with the city wall and the pompous courthouse in Littenstrasse, where lawyers and judges fought over the future of the criminals.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :U-Bahnhof Klosterstraße, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/2/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face protection for tour guide and microphone available if desired.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.