Private City Tour of St Petersburg with Metro Excursion
Get to know St Petersburg with a company of a professional guide and private driver. They will take you to the most picturesque places of the city such as the Spit of Basil Island, St Peter and Paul Fortress, the Trinity Bridge, the Summer Garden, St Michael's Palace, the Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac Cathedral and other remarkable spots. At the second part of the tour, you will discover the subway stations of St Petersburg which are also called 'the underground museums' as this is what they actually look like. This unusual place of interest will amaze you with its interior decoration.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Subway token
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan (3 hours)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meeting with the guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Guided tour of St Petersburg. Enjoy a ride along the streets and embankments of St Petersburg in a comfortable car or a minibus and take your time for pictures during multiple photo-stops. Get the full introduction to the northern capital of Russia, its architecture, and history with our professional guide. On your way you are going to see the most famous cathedrals, squares and architectural ensembles, cross the famous bridges along the Neva River and see The Spit of the Basil Island with Rostral Columns.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rostral Columns, Birzhebaya Sq., St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
Then you will see Rostral Columns. These two columns standing on the Strelka ("spit") of Vasilyevsky Island are a symbol of St. Petersburg. For over two centuries, they have formed an integral part of the city's central panorama over the River Neva, and are particularly impressive on major public holidays, when torches are lit on top of them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Go on discovering Saint-Petersburg, you wil visit Dvortsovaya Ploshchad (Palace Square). One of the most beautiful and harmonious ensembles of architecture in the world, Palace Square remains the main public space of St. Petersburg after nearly three centuries. Like Red Square in Moscow, Palace Square in St. Petersburg has been the setting of many major events in Russian history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
At the end of the route, you will dive down under the city to discover the deepest subway system in the world. You will be fascinated by the station vestibules which look like museum halls with an abundance of beautifully decorated columns and sculptures.
Ride back to the port or to the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Please advise if you need a kid booster in the car/minivan
- The actual metro tour duration is 1 hour
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.