Private City Tour of Buenos Aires
The tour begins in the northern part of the city. Tour the Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta neighborhoods, which are full of wide green spaces and beautiful French-style mansions. Here you will make your first five-minute stop next to the Floralis Generica, a sculpture of steel and aluminum.
Then you will take a half-hour tour of the Recoleta Cemetery, which houses the graves of notable personalities, such as Eva Perón. Stop by the Teatro Colón and the Obelisk until you reach your third stop, Plaza de Mayo, where the city was founded in 1580. Admire the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral for about 20 minutes.
Breathe the air of tango in its cradle, the San Telmo neighborhood. You will also visit the neighborhoods of La Boca, where one of the most famous stadiums in the world is located, La Bombonera. In La Boca you can also see the multicolored tenements, where Italian immigrants lived at the end of the 19th century, as well as the picturesque Caminito street.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Lunch - If you select the option with lunch at Humberto M: includes a 3-step menu WITHOUT drinks
- OPEN BAR, of national alcoholic beverages during navigation (if you select the option)
What's excluded :
- During navigation and lunch the service is not in private.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
Located in the Plaza de las Naciones Unidas in the Recoleta neighborhood, the Floralis Generica is an impressive sculpture of a flower made of aluminum and steel where passengers can take pictures
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Facultad de Derecho - Universidad de Buenos Aires, Avenida Pte Figueroa Alcorta 2263, Buenos Aires C1425CKB Argentina
Passengers will be able to see the Law School from their vehicle and learn about its history
Pass By: Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires, Avenida Pte Figueroa Alcorta 3415, Buenos Aires C1425CLA Argentina
They will stop without stopping at the Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
They will enter the Recoleta Cemetery to see the Tomb of Evita and other personalities of Argentine history
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Avenida Alvear, Buenos Aires Argentina
Alvear Avenue is the aristocratic street of the city par excellence, you can see it from the vehicle
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
For its 140 meters wide, it is known as one of the widest avenues in the world.
Pass By: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The Obelisk is, throughout the world, the largest emblem of the city of Buenos Aires
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Plaza de Mayo is the oldest in Buenos Aires and is the stage par excellence for all the most important political events in Argentine history
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Catedral, Buenos Aires, C1004 Buenos Aires, Argentina
They will be able to enter the Metropolitan Cathedral, where Pope Francis celebrated Mass for more than 20 years
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
San Telmo, is one of the oldest and most traditional neighborhoods, home to the Historic Center and many tango bars.
Stop At: Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
Caminito is one of the most emblematic walks in the city. This museum street is full of sheet metal tenements, which show their walls painted in different colors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Puerto Madero is one of the most modern neighborhoods in the city of Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will tell you the exact pick up time once the reservation is confirmed.Please be ready 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.